среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

american idol screamo




Not too much has been going on lately (dont know if thats good or bad). Im still on the job hunt. Part of me is freaking out and part of me is just going with the flow. But now its time i seriously get a job. Sooon please.

hmm.. Then there has been some family stuff. My g-pa wrote me this really awesome almost book-like thing with advice and stuff. Super sweet of him :) my dad is apparently getting married..

my halloween costume came in the mail and its WAY to skanky. And err.. Doesnt look very good. I dont know what i was thinking :/

im on like my 5th cup of tea today. Om nom nom. Its the african roobios (and caffine free) i also havent had any coffee for two days this week.. And i had no headaches.. Which i think is good..

geeez. This blog entry is super boring. My bad :p

change dvd loose, american idol screamo, american idol search.



Комментариев нет: