понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

florida historic site




Last week was great.
Someone jumped infront of a train at a crossroad not so far from where i live.
She tried to do a DOUBLE KILL by taking her kid with her.
No said the people of Wierden.
Drama avoided
So she was trainapos;d alone
See u on the flip side
Crazy ass poeple
Few weeks a guy went emo and trainapos;d himself too.
People must love the NS [Dutch Railways] because they all want to hug a train at full speed. LOL

Oh well.
"Nobody cared and nobody cried"

Next [No, not the next person. Next subject is what i mean]

Pre-ordered capuleapos;s new album and Perfumeapos;s new single for next month.
Also bought Portal via Steam.
Wanted to have the game on my Steam account as well.
And right on time too.
There was a Portal mod released last week too. Hehe.
Portal Prelude.
Portalapos;s test chambers are nothing compared with the ones you get in Prelude.
Seriously, they are hard, almost impossible and unforgiven.
It already starts with the first chamber. LOL
With some chambers it was just luck that helped me through it.
I was literally screaming at some point.
I even almost cried myself a river of frustration.
But there was no train
You will feel satisfied when reach the next chamber and the frustration starts again. LOL
Lots of people were complaining about how difficult it is.
Great mod though

What else.
Played GTA4 online on Saturday.
I always end up playing with Dutch people.
But when there are Americans playing itapos;s always, "fuck you, you are a faggot" when u kill them. LOL
Oh well.
Back to the Dutch.
So i joined a game in free mode.
3 other people were in it.
One was a girl i saw before.
They thought they could own me. ROFL
But i was already waiting for them with my rocket launcher indoors at that lawyerapos;s office.
And killed all 3 of them.
Yes ITapos;S A TRAP Wahaha
And i could listen to what they were up to.
They werenapos;t sure if i was Dutch or not because i donapos;t talk online.

Yesterday i wanted to play CoD4 but i couldnapos;t because iapos;m out of LIVE
Well not rly.
I still had that 2 days LIVE from Gears of War so i used that.
So i started playing and decided that the MP5 with silencer was going to be my weapon of choice.
Fast and stealty. YEAH
I can have more kills with it then when i use the P90.
My brother wanted me sent him a game invite.
So i did and played CoD4 for 4 hours with him.
One kill was nice though.
I was able to sneak on my brother while he was on the ground.
But before i killed him i said HIIIIIIII through the mic and put
a knife in his back Wahaha
Anyway i was on a roll.
But when time went by my hand was starting to hurt.
I die a lot though.
I donapos;t like to take cover.
Just want to rush and kill as many as possible.
Donapos;t care about my own death count even if it makes the team lose. LOL

Later that evening i watched tv.
Watched Jennifer Love Hewitt <3
Medium has ended and there is a show called Moonlight instead.
I liked it.
Supernatural wasnapos;t that supernatural this week.
Iapos;m talking about "The Benders" episode from season 1.
Still, great episode.
Then i watched Law Order: SVU.
And then i went to sleep

And a few hours ago i ordered a new 3 months live membership.

care cast, florida historic site, florida historic sites, florida historic town.



Комментариев нет: