среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

driver permit practice test texas




Muahahhahaahhaaha I�got my pair of kfest tickets. Muahahahahahahahahhahahahahaa. Only managed to get a pair, because my mama refused to go buy more stuff�GAH.


OK�so I�got up at 11am this morning, gave Square 2 a call and the customer service lady told me that there were MANY�people queuing up. So I panicked. HAHA. Dude, to think I�was actually planning to go down to Saturday to have high tea at Zhouapos;s Kitchen then head to NTUC to do some grocery shopping before going to the counter to redeem my free pair of tickets.. GOSH. Thank god my smart mama said "Youapos;d be surprise at how crazy the fans are" so I�changed my mind about going down on Saturday, and my mama suggested going down today, and that sheapos;d take 1/2 day off to do the shopping for me, so I said OK So I�picked her up at about 12.30pm, and some goat messaged me to show off his concert tickets. OMG. No fair NO�FAIR So I got damn sian-ed.

I thought what if they ran out of tickets?? I was emo. Huhu. Anyway reached Square 2. We couldnapos;t find the parking lot, when we found it, I had the biggest shock of my life. The route up to the car park was SCARY First the road was all enclosed, and I�had to drive round and round and round and round and round just to get to the car park. OMG. It was pretty narrow, and I was afraid that I might accidentally crash against the walls at the side if I�turned too much. Also, there was this white suzuki following VERY closely behind me. OMG How crazy is that Shit. If I stopped suddenly he would no doubt crash into my butt, so I continued going.. AND FINALLY REACHED THE CAR PARK. The moment we reached the top, my mum and I�heaved a sigh and she said, "Finally I can breathe." Gosh. It was THAT scary. *cries* My mum doesnapos;t trust my driving. HAHA.


So ok.. The queue was frickin long. I was so sad. I told my mum, "Forget it lah, letapos;s just go home."�Imagine how depressed I�was. HUHU. But she went up to ask the counter and they told her that they still had 100+ pairs of tickets left so she told me to just queue. Yayee. She wnet to shop for stuff then. OMG SQUARE 2 IS SRSLY BORING. So she ended up buying contact lenses and plenty of saline. Yawn. Queued for about 2 hours before getting my tickets� I eavesdropped on the� peoplesapos; conversations behind me and I�talked to them for a bit, LOL. OMG.�Surprisingly the tickets were front row tickets�Hehe. Apparently those who went to queue up early got the shitty tickets, too bad. I doubt they can do anything about it even if they complained because all that was stated was "Limited to 1 pair of tickets per shopper and only to first 300 shoppers." on that PDF thingy from the Square 2 site. True enough Far East Org has a reputation to uphold but sure enough such small things wouldnapos;t bring them down much would it? LOL. Oh well, I guess all I can say is, Good Luck? Honestly, the attitude of some crazy fans really disgust me. Come on la, its just a concert, why so serious? If I got shitty tickets, Iapos;d probably just live with it, afterall, its free and hey, at least you still get to watch the concert Mai hiam lah

Actually I wasnapos;t expecting tickets with seats allocated to it, I was expecting free standing tickets or something of that sort. ._. Maybe it would be fair enough if they gave off such tickets.


SO�after Square 2, we headed to Whampoa for some foood. Ate cai fan the yummy yummy one, then headed home. OMG. My mum was directing me here and there and she happily said "Go by Bugis then take ECP lah" and I�was like, WTF "BUGIS�GOT�ERP�LAH" and she immediately told me to turn back. LOL. Funny.

So now.. Iapos;m looking forward to 4th November. 2PM :)

blues guitar riff, driver permit practice test texas.



Комментариев нет: