среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

cad freeware macintosh




This morning I had to go to work at 6am. That was super lame. I was kinda hoping for an afternoon shift as the first day back from the Great New England Expedition of 2008. No such luck.

So Iapos;m sitting there doing my normal let the mind run wild thinking and I started thinking about this journal. Itapos;s bright new colors make me happy. Then I started thinking about all the traveling Iapos;m doing right now. So... Thoughts on journal + thoughts on traveling = thoughts on post I posted a while ago Ta-da Now you know my thought process Yay. I know youapos;re excited about that.

In case you donapos;t know the post Iapos;m talking about, Iapos;m talking about the one I wrote a few months ago listing all the places I needed/wanted to travel in 2008. The list went something like this...

(Looking up the old post)

Maine (that visit is LONG over due)
California.
Where ever the Yellowstone reunion is going to be (looks like New Hampshire)
Niagara Falls (and hit up Canada along the way, which I know is not in the USA, but I can make an exception for the happy little country to the north)
And possibly Kansas.

So far this year I have traveled to:
Oklahoma (where the winds go blowing down the plains)
North Carolina (That was so random)
Maine (Thatapos;s one off my list)
New Hampshire (Thatapos;s one as well)
And I have plane tickets to go to Kansas (another on the list Woo-who)

So itapos;s been a pretty good traveling year. And then I realized something. Iapos;m not leaving the US. And I know I said that this was supposed to be the year of US travel, but that was before I realized something. This is what I realized.

2004 Started out with me in the Virgin Islands.
2005 In the summer I went to Canada
2006 Was Mexico
2007 Japan and then my European adventure.

I have been leaving the country at least once a year for the last four years. If only I realized this sooner I totally would have booked a flight to go with Sam to France. Or dragged Sarah up to Canada this past weekend. Or canceled 4th of July with Matt to fly to Costa Rica with Karyn and Liz. Okay, okay, that last one was a lie. I wouldnapos;t have canceled 4th of July. Although after he sees the comment I made on facebook about his Hokies... I just donapos;t know if weapos;re going to make it through that one. Haha.

So anyway. This morning all I could think was "stupid stupid stupid How could you break the tradition and not skip the country this year?" But now Iapos;ve realized... Itapos;s all good.

I still have over two months to fly to Cali and cross the boarder into TJ. Rock on
cad freeware macintosh, cad freeware review, cad freeware shareware, cad freeware windows, cad from signworld technology.



Комментариев нет: