воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

continuing education seminar




We all have that something we always carry around weather its a picture in out wallet or change in our pockets and we have those people who know who we always be there to help. Well i have a few pictures and alot of change i have people but iapos;m really starting to think i have no help. I miss writing about good things and how in love i thought i was with someone and all i need is hope and i have hope just npt enough. I have enough to wake up in the morning and get out of bed, to get ready and to make an attempt to try and go out for something i really want.but what happens when i finally give up. Im already home every weekend while all my friends are either with their boyfriends or at some party. Im no iapos;m feelin sorry for myself but what other options to i have i dont really know. Im focused on a lot but i would like a little distraction im done getting my hopes high and be shot down time after time by the same people cause the pictures in my wallet i threw out and i spent all my change.
continuing education seminar, continuing education seminar for nurse, continuing education seminar social wisconsin worker.



Комментариев нет: