вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

chimney starter weber




Once again, I was the target of some secret crap, and while it did hurt my feelings immensely, I was heartened to see all of the responses.��� Thank you so much�my friends.�� ((hugs))

I�took some time to cool off, and stayed away from both LiveJournal and the Sims, but finally decided Iapos;ll be damned if Iapos;m going to let something like that keep me from doing something I�enjoy.�� I�donapos;t know who this person is or what in the world they�have against me, but I�donapos;t care anyway.� *shrugs*��

Look for a new update of my Supernatural Asylum later tonight once I�get the younger kiddos in bed and pry my oldest son off of Spore.� ;)��

Again, thank you everybody.� :D

celin deion, chimney starter weber, chimney steel, chimney stoke trent work.



Комментариев нет: