суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

annie cafe




So I was awoken at around 7:30 am to be told I had a ridiculously short amount of time to get ready, get out, and get to college. Suffice to say my morning did not start out very well.

Then came the compulsary literacy/numercay tests. Geeez, what kinda of dumbass subjects people to Trig questions at 10am DDDDD:

Then the rest of the day as pretty chill, rad media lesson in which i managed to blend my face with a background of The One Ring, Mount Doom and Rivendell. Ultimate win.

Though one thing did occur that has never happened before. Somehow, due to some strange happenings in the cosmos, George and I managed to catch the wrong bus. Yano,one that went completly the opposite way to home? Didnapos;t even click that we were going a complettlllyyy different route. Ah well, got home in the end, after about and hour and a half. Tehe. Epic adventure, and hey, it had to happen at least once.

So after a rather epic rant from my mother, a shitty evening, and generally being displeased with my whole existence, I sit here writing this, though no one will read it. I need a life. Haha

xo
annie cafe, annie cafe houston, annie cafe houston in, annie cafe houston texas, annie cafe houston tx.



Комментариев нет: